Waterguide - Central twin pass reverse osmosis
Central twin pass reverse osmosis
Optimum and maximum operational reliability is achieved by using a twin pass reverse osmosis system. These units are like our single pass units but feature two reverse osmosis elements one behind the other. Not only does this dual-treatment approach guarantee to provide the highest quality ultrapure water, but also outstanding operational reliability, as both units can be used individually without the need to interrupt operations.
Advantages of a central twin pass reverse osmosis unit
- Excellent operational reliability thanks to 100 % redundancy
- Orbital-welded stainless steel
- Ultimate ultrapure water quality
- Prevention of deposits thanks to thinly coiled membrane modules connected in series
- Dead-zone-free construction
- Fully automatic and freely programmable interval operation times
- Automatic disinfection configuration
- Remote maintenance possible
Take a look at our dialysis brochure to find out more.
The image shows a functional twin pass reverse osmosis unit.